Annyeong!
First of all, i'm using normal student school uniform today.
It kinda awkwards..
But nevermind, i will 'selang-seli' use prefect uniform and normal uniform. but still in black shoes..:p
with blazer, normal, without blazer.. :p
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
HaPPy BiRtHdaY Friends!!
30 July a historical day for my friend, Kay..
Yeah..u're older now.. hope u will enjoy this last teens year.. Next year sudah masuk berpuluh-puluh.. hehe.
Sejujurnya, U're one of my friend that I don't want to lose for!
Walaupun baru 15 bulan kita berkenalan, namun I dapat rasai erti persahabatan itu.
Selama ini U sudah terlalu banyak menolong I. tidak kira dikala susah atau senang.
Sehingga tidak terbalas pertolongan mu itu.
I dont know what to say..
But it's really kind a gift by being friend with you!
But for some people who doesnt know u well, maybe their thinks u're kind of annoying but not for me.
THANKS GOD FOR THE FATE TO MEET WITH THIS AWESOME FRIEND!
white..
i love this pic! ^_^
Anyway, goodluck for the biggest exam soon Kay!..
Sama-sama la kita dapat 4P!!
Saranghaeyo Kay!
=)






:::thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much dina!!! *sugguh terharu...* T_________________T... thanks again. haha
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome!!!!!!! ^_^
ReplyDelete