Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Best Day in this Month

Hello guys!
Today our class won for kelas terbersih!!
What an unexpected! 6AG boleh! hehe..
Our class also got photo taking today. Before break, we will get ready and change our school uniform to class t-shirt.
The venue of the photo taking just outside of our class, at white wall.
I dont have the photo right now but on da way minta daripada photographer, Fieyl..haha
If I have it, I will upload in my blog.
I saw class 5C also taking their class photo today and using their class t-shirt too.
Their place for taking photo is at 'padang' behind dewan..
I just love the colour of their class t-shirt 'green' and 'black'..^_^

After class...
We are celebrating Rieyna belated birthday!
Our MJ Crew members...
Arghh..chocolate cup cake..!


I don't know what type of it but its look white and yummy!!


My favourite part! So nice! Banez give the present to Rieyna! Did you see Banez hide something on his back?
It was a big card.. When I read the content of the card wrote by himself,  I was OH MY GOD!!!
so SWEET!!!
I never knew the guy could wrote something that..arghh..I CAN'T explains it in words!
caiyok Banez!!


Aniesz and birthday girl..hehe


Situation in the class.. Mike play guitar, Vincent playing with balloons, Banez still shy-shy..hehe


Birthday gals...the thirdth youngest member of MJ Crew


Vincent and Banez.. the main breakdancer of MJ Crew.


 
Me myself..haha

p/s. Also waiting some picture from Fieyl..using his pro camera..

No comments:

Post a Comment